The Church Sessions






My friend, Johnathan, sent me a message and asked me if I wanted to document Broncho's recording sessions at The Church Studio. It was a really cool experience for me because i've heard all about the Church from my father and it was my first time actually in the Studio. When shooting for Broncho I took a really journalistic approach. Capturing all of the downtime and coffee making to the serious talks and of course the recording process. I had a blast and managed to get another gig out of the deal. Here's to the future and good music. Cheers!

PS
I shot black and white with a little added grain to get the feel of a 70's punk band because to me thats what Broncho brings to the table. A modern day band that sounds like they are not from this decade. Listen to their tracks at www.myspace.com/bronchoband

0 comments:

Post a Comment