Church Service

Jacob Abello doing a mic check before we started shooting video at the Church.
3/5ths of Deerpeople from Stillwater. They were listening to their new track that they had just recorded the week prior to the Church session. I had never heard their music before this day and I was blown away.
This is a photograph of Bryce from Native Lights. I liked this photograph even though it is out of focus and under exposed. Kelly has this photo of David Cook where he isn't tack sharp and it worked for him. So even with all the technical flaws I still really enjoyed this image!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Sometimes the technically flawed shots are the best. I liked that one the best of the three before I even read your caption about it. It draws you in and makes you want to see more. :)

Post a Comment