Best of the best

I was at the Cain's shooting some video of Dwight Twilley and I couldn't help but take this still shot.
My old band played numerous shows with The Brandon Clark Band and I haven't seen Brandon since then really but, that doesn't mean he hasn't been around. He played 32 shows in 31 days last month. This man works his tail end off and won Best Red Dirt and Artist of the year. It was great seeing him but something didn't feel right when I was talking to him and I figured it out towards the end...he left his old Mets hat at the house. haha Congrats Brandon!
I didn't have time at all to change my settings when they won their award. Thats why the color is super intense but, Scales of Motion was voted the Absolute Best Indie Band in Tulsa. A little ol' fact that I have known for years. Congrats my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment