Burst and Bloom

In Kelly's class we had to do an assignment for motion and I took a 15 second exposure of the power plant by the pedestrian bridge in Tulsa. I love how you can't really tell what it is and it kind of looks like its from outer space. I used the banister from the bridge to add a design element.

This picture is my version of old and new. Blossoming flowers and an old, decaying barn. I pass by this barn everyday on my way to school and I finally got the chance to stop and play around for a bit!
I dig this photo and I may go back with a model or a band one day and reshoot this picture. It is strong enough to stand on its own but, I fell that I could use this for a great band promo photograph.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow - love the top picture. Very nice shot!

Urban Adventures said...

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment