Etc.

On top of Turkey Mountain in Tulsa, OK. On this night I just wanted to get away for a bit so I put on a few layers of clothing and got on my bike and started riding. The power lines and the city scape really caught my attention. Little did I know that my headlight from my bike worked great for light painting.
Turkey Mountain. Tulsa, OK
Fun with lights!
We had to just go and shoot anything for our design class. No Rules. But, I found this nasty looking couch behind an old hotel in downtown Okmulgee. My toy robot just fit perfectly with the color scheme.
Take a picture without showing your face and have it portray a definable mood. Care free is the mood I was wanting to get across. Just me and my guitar and a road of possibilities ahead of us.
Okmulgee is full of gems. I just turned down random road after random road until I found this house. I love the solitude of this picture and the dog on the front porch reminds me of a time that used to be.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Nice work. I like the one of you walking away. Wouldn't say "carefree" is the meaning I got from it - the word that came to my mind was "solitude".
~peace

Mother of 5 said...

Impressive.I've always known you to be outgoing and a go-getter on everything you do,but i did not know you do photography!You are such an awsome person and im just proud to be part of your family.Keep rockin it cuz :)

Urban Adventures said...

Thanks April! It was so good to see you and the family last week! Angie, I appreciate the comments! I love how we both can't get something different out of a photo.

Post a Comment